Health & Safety Policy
EAST COAST PEST AND PROPERTY LTD is committed to providing safe, effective treatment to its clients while maintaining the health, safety and wellbeing of its technicians, the community and the environment.
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the policy of East Coast Pest and Property Ltd to never compromise the wellbeing, health or safety of any of its employees. Health and Safety is the priority and all necessary health and safety procedures are are taken before any work is performed.
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY OBJECTIVES:
• To make health and safety policy and procedures the priority in our business.
• To know, understand and comply with regulations, industry codes and standards.
• To provide employees with in depth training in order to ensure a strong understanding of their responsibilities for implementing and maintaining effective health and safety policies and procedures.
• To communicate with employees, suppliers and clients on health and safety matters, and regularly consult with them in ways to reduce workplace hazards and improve safety control procedures.
• To set measurable and ongoing objectives to eliminate workplace injuries and illness.
• To have in place effective systems for reporting, identifying and assessing workplace hazards and risks.
• To hold monthly health and safety meetings to constantly monitor and improve health and safety procedures.
We confirm our commitment with this signed statement of Policy.